Making a difference for our employees
Our comprehensive benefits package has an array of offerings that allow our employees to comfortably meet their health, financial and family needs. Society’s generous benefits package earned the company recognition as being one of the "10 Best Companies for Employee Financial Security"
by one of the nation’s largest benefits providers.
Don’t just take our word for it though. See a complete breakdown of our benefits below to learn how we give our employees an edge in achieving long-term financial security.
Meeting your financial needs
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based incentive compensation plan for many positions
- Exceptional health, dental and prescription drug coverage
- Company-paid life insurance, equal to more than 2.5 times the employee’s annual salary
- Company-paid short-term disability plan
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance, covering up to 66 percent of an employee’s salary
- Tuition reimbursement of up to 100 percent, including books, fees and related costs for approved courses
Ensuring your physical and emotional well-being
- Health, dental and prescription drug insurance with low out-of-pocket costs. In recent years, Society has paid more than 80 percent of all premiums
- Paid time off. 15 days in your first year (prorated based on start date), available immediately
- Flexible scheduling calibrated to balance an employee’s work and personal life
- Company-paid health club membership to Club Olympia, located two blocks from our office
- Company-paid health risk assessments and post-assessment wellness resources
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts for health care and dependent care reimbursement
- Optional vision insurance
Providing for your retirement
Society Insurance reserves the right to change the benefits extended to employees at the company’s sole discretion.
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) plans. Recently, Society’s discretionary company match has equaled 7.5 percent of an employee’s salary. The Roth 401(k) option offers the tax benefits of a Roth IRA in a 401(k) account
- Company-funded pension plan that fully vests after five plan years
- Free individualized planning sessions with financial counselors