Programs & Discounts
Added tools to better your business
We’ve partnered with a handful of select companies to offer you discounted services that further strengthen your business.
||Society policyholders receive discounted rates on IntelliCorp’s employment screening products and services, making it easier and more affordable for you to hire the right people. Employee background checks help ensure the quality and retention of new hires, minimizing risk. Sign up today by heading over to the IntelliCorp registration page. You can also learn more about employment screening services or check out the IntelliCorp website for more information.
Click Here to
|Protecting your business from the inherent risks of serving safe food and alcohol responsibility is a high priority. It requires thorough training of everyone involved. That’s why the National Restaurant Association (NRA) engages experts to continuously monitor all aspects of food safety, alcohol, and allergy training.
Their programs are accepted on a national scope to ensure that your staff can effectively protect your customers as well as your business.
That's why the National Restaurant Association developed these ServSafe Training Programs to be best in class and serve the restaurant and food service industry nationwide.
Did You Know?
- The National Restaurant Association and Society Insurance have partnered to create an online portal offering Society Policyholder’s a 10% discount on all ServSafe Products.
- ServSafe Manager program is designed by foodservice industry leaders for the industry and is accepted in all 50 states.
- The ServSafe Food Handler program covers key food safety areas – Basic Food Safety, Personal Hygiene, Cross-contamination, Time & Temperature, and Cleaning & Sanitation.
- You can protect yourself and your operation from risks and liabilities with alcohol training and certification with the National Restaurant Association’s ServSafe Alcohol Online Training Course.
- The interactive ServSafe Allergens Online Course drives home the critical information your employees and managers need in order to accommodate guests with food allergies and respond to emergencies should they occur. It’s comprehensive training you can trust.
Flexible - Training and testing is available online or on-site to accommodate your scheduling requirements.
Reliable - From your favorite neighborhood spot to national chains, ServSafe programs provide expert training to help ensure your peace of mind.
- Built by the industry for the industry. The National Restaurant Association has been developing programs and protecting our industry for nearly 40 years.
about receiving a ServSafe discount for being a Society policyholder or click here
to get started with ServSafe.
To hear more about the variety of products and services Society has to offer, call us at 888-576-2438 or use our agent locator
to contact an independent Society agent for the details.
Note: Society Insurance is not responsible for any products or services provided by these independent companies. Any services you contract do not impact any agreement you have with Society.